Friday, January 20, 2012

Family time

Author: Isiah Williams

My entire extended family has Direct TV Raleigh now I swear, even the aunts and uncles in North Carolina. It is so funny that we all ended up getting the same TV service. In a way, it makes every house feel a little like our own. I know the husbands all enjoy it very much. It means that no matter where we go for the holidays, the men will be able to watch their favorite sports games and teams. I know my husband has said that he is really happy about that. Of course, it does not faze me all that much. I do think it is good all the guys can get together and bond over something whenever we get together. The families do not get together as much as they should. I think it is because we all live so far apart. My husband’s brother and some of his family live in North Carolina. We live in Pennsylvania and his parents have moved around a bit recently. It makes it hard to get together when we are spread out and far apart. So when we do get together, everything we do seems a bit more precious.

No comments: