Friday, May 25, 2012

A great alternative to smoking tobacco

There's no day that I couldn't look up my Facebook. I check out my friends' FB statuses and updates a couple of times a day (now, I sound like a nosy person haha). Do I sound like I have obsessive facebook disorder? Well, I hope not (lol). Now, I can relate to why smokers can't live without cigarettes. Despite the common health warning that we see on all cigarette packages, smokers still choose to smoke many times a day. 

Smokers smoke tobacco for various reasons. Whatever the reason is, smoking cigarette can definitely cause you health problems. To enumerate the health problems caused by smoking cigarettes are lung cancer, heart problems, pneumonia, bronchitis to mention a few. Smoking tobacco doesn't only affect the smoker but also the non-smokers. Non-smokers can breathe in the sidestream smoke from smokers.

So, do you want to quit smoking? To quit is just very easy to say. But in reality, it's really hard. There are many alternative smoking cigarettes. One of them is electronic cigarette.  In case you don't know anything about electronic cigarettes. They taste and look like the regular cigarette.

The nice thing about e-cigarettes is you don't have to worry about the sidestream smoke. E-cigarettes is designed to be a smoke-free alternative.

No comments: