Friday, April 11, 2008

second year anniversary

It was a nice day off yesterday. Me and my husband got our day off at the same time. Thanks to God. So we can celebrate our second year anniversary of our marriage. We went to get some things at the store. We went to Mexico to get a back massage. It was a nice massage but the best massage I ever had in my life was in the Philippines. I forgot what the name of the massage place. But I remember it was very good and affordable at Php 250. I knew it was in Fuente OsmeƱa, Cebu City.

Then, we checked out this very nice vegetarian and organic food store in Ocean Beach here in San Diego Country. It is called People's Organic Foods Market. We really like that store as being vegetarians. So, we got some pizza crusts and some ingredients. They are all organic. We are going to make pizza tomorrow. I am sure, it is going to be fun. I will post the result of our pizza here later. Watch out!!

4 comments:

rojoy said...

Happy Anniversary Vivien,

Vivien said...

thanks for the greetings, Joy

Prily said...

Happy Anniversary.I am sure you're enjoying it to he max.You deserve it!

Vivien said...

Thanks for the greetings, Prily. Yes, I enjoyed it. I am so thankful to God for my marriage each day.