Friday, October 21, 2011

All this WORK!

Who would have thought after all this time I’d get back into art? I love being the “master of my domain” which is why I decided to go into business for myself but after years of consulting I finally decided opening an art gallery was where my heart really was. Anyway, I’m happier than ever and things are really looking up – business is booming! I’ve gotten to do a lot of the fun managerial stuff on my own like looking at small business xo and calling an accountant and dealing with the Small Business Administration and I’ve learned a ton along the way. It’s nice being able to really take charge of my situation and deal with things as they come to me and not have to ask for permission to do it. My clients love the space and I just love getting to do art all day long – it’s pretty much the ideal space for me and I love every minute of this new career I’ve carved out for myself.

No comments: