Thursday, August 07, 2008

exhausted and frustrated

I was very exhausted and got dehydrated yesterday. I went to DMV to renew my expiring driver license. I waited in line for an hour and I waited for another hour for my number to be called. I can't believed that I can't renew my license because they needed a new green card. I thought I only had to show the Extension Letter of 1 year residency I got from USCIS. The Extension Letter states that I could stay and travel out of the country while my removal for conditional status on process. It just did not make sense to me why the DMV in my local don't want to renew my driver license unless I will show a new green card. So, what I am going to do now is just to process my driver license in their main branch in Sacramento. I just have to pass some papers. I hope I don't have problems with them. I was frustrated!

No comments: