Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Beautiful lamps for homes and offices

I have been looking for contemporary designed and practical lamps in the market lately. I want desk lamps for our bedrooms and floor lamps for living area. I was glad to find a site that carries a great variety of attractive and high quality lamps that I could ever find in the marketplace today. Farrey's Wholesale Hardware Co., Inc. has been serving people since 1924 and they carry elegant and high quality furniture may it be for office and home purposes. With the help and use of their search feature I was able to find the right lamps I was looking by style, brand, finish and price, of course. They carry all different types of lamps and lampshades in a wide choice of styles and designs at reasonable prices. I really like the casual floor lamps; it would give a great ambience to my living room. I can’t wait to get one! Feel interested and looking for table lamps and others also, check out their website, Farreys.com. Check out their discount for volume purchases. Or you may go to their showroom to see these items personally.

Showroom address:
1850 NE 146th Street
North Miami, Florida 33181
Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
Saturday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
Sunday Closed

No comments: