Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Trip to P.I.

I am going for a trip to Philippine Islands with my husband tonight . I gonna miss my blog sites. huhu I don't really miss my work. hehe You know what I mean. It feels so nice to get away from work. I will be gone for three weeks. hehe And I will be back on March. Right now, I am stressing out a bit which is kinda normal. Isn't it? But I will get over this as soon as I get on the plane. hehe I will be taking Cathay Pacific, I hope it is gonna be fun. Almost two years ago, I flew Philippine Airlines (PAL) from Manila to L.A. I can still remember the mixed emotions I had at that time because I left all I had from P.I. I am still having a mixed emotions at this time, but it is different because I am just going for a vacation and to see my parents and folks. Well, here I come P.I.! I will be very happy to see the Islands again.

No comments: