Sunday, February 19, 2012

Reality shows

The Author of this post is Beverly Montgomery

I am a reality TV junkie! I love most all of them. It is really hilarious when I have a moment in real life and think, ‘this would be the most perfect reality TV moment! If the Kardashian sisters have a show, I don’t see why my sister and I don’t have one! I mean we are just as ridiculous and funny, just not at glamorous. We also usually have five kids running around us or hanging on us while we try and have an adult conversation. I also like the reality competition shows. Top Chef and America’s Top Model are two of my favorites. Although I know nothing about either, I love to watch the drama that usually ensues on both shows. A friend of mine just told me about a new reality show that I might like: The Rachel Zoe Project. My friend told me she is a designer and we are both pregnant. I am going to go on http://www.tvbydirect.com/ and find out what channel it comes on. I think it will be hilarious to see a pregnant lady walking around in designer clothes and heels!

No comments: