Friday, March 23, 2012

Neighbor

This guest post from Werner Rogers

Have you ever had a friend that you felt like you had known your whole life even though you haven't? That is how I feel about my best friend who also happens to be my neighbor. Well, she was my neighbor first and then she became my best friend. Sadly, she is moving in one month and I just don't know what I am going to do without her right next door. Where will I go for my morning cup of coffee after the kids get on the school bus? That will be so lonely drinking my coffee and starting my day alone. One of the greatest things about having her right next door is that it isn't so lonely since we are both stay at home moms. I guess I will just have to call her every morning! She told me she got her gas from ATCO gas alberta so she could have more money for her long distance phone coverage!!!! It won't be the same as being able to walk next door, but at least we will still be able to talk.

No comments: