Monday, July 21, 2008

The Dark Knight

We watched "The Dark Knight" on Saturday. We went to the theater early at 9:20am because the movie will start at 10am. My husband went to get popcorn and water. So, I went ahead so we can have seats. When I went inside the cinema, I surprised to see a lot of people already waiting for the show. I didn't expect that people actually went there early. My husband was really excited to see this movie as it got good reviews. Fortunately, we got seats and had some popcorn. The movie, however, was violent but not bloody. The Joker was very mean. There was a lot of plots --you really have to pay attention, which is a type of movie where you have to watch it twice to get to the point. The movie lasted for two hours and 30 minutes. There were flaws and drama in the movie; they made complicated nearly at the end. But I would say that Heath Ledger really did his job well in this movie. Overall, I liked this movie though I liked the first one better.

No comments: