Wednesday, June 25, 2008

scary halloween costumes to scare off people

It is not yet the right time to discuss about Halloween but I just wondered why people get excited on this occasion or holiday. Many people panicked in buying some Halloween costumes. I am kind of unconvinced and cynical about Halloween because I did not grow up with it. My birthplace don’t really celebrate it but instead celebrates the “All Saints’ Day”. In my last year’s experience here in the U.S.; I saw many kids enjoyed the “trick or treat” thing. I guess, most kids don’t really care about the their weird costumes and outfits. They were only thinking about candies! Haha More cavities for you, kids! Some women dress up very sexy on Halloween. Hey, isn’t it ironic? As far as I know, you have to dress up a scary and freaky attire and not sexy Halloween costumes. Like for example, the sexy costumes at Costumecauldron.com. They all look like sexy lingerie to me. Is that what you called a Halloween costume? It is very ridiculous! I thought costumes should be scary to scare off people. Take a look at this bunny French maid: It really looks like lingerie to me. Well, at least I know now a site that has a huge selection of sexy lingerie, of course at costumecauldron. I want to get one someday.

Moreover, I also found the lamest attire; dance costumes. Take a look at that photo. What do you think about it? Is this scary and thrilling to you? Yeah, right? If you were looking for dance costumes, don’t forget, Costumecauldron.com. In my own opinion, I think it would be best if they were more descriptive to their website such as “Halloween costumes, lingerie and dance costumes”! Haha I wondered why people have some wild imaginations. Instead of wearing scary Halloween costumes, people prefer to wear a costume that looks like lingerie and a dance costume. And it will turn out to be a comedy. Well, one of the reasons is to attract people. I remember last year, I saw many young ladies wore this kind. I guess, this is what they call “trendy”, but where are the scary ones? I guess the world turned upside down now! Well, it’s up to you, guys! See it for yourself!


No comments: