Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Gmail Short cut tips

Are you using Gmail? I really like Gmail. Because it filters spam better than Yahoo. I have a few Yahoo mail accounts. But based on my experience, Yahoo doesn't really filter spams. Every day I receive spam mails. It is really annoying. The only problem I encounter with Gmail is slow in downloading. I guess it's because of my DSL speed. Here are some useful Gmail account shortcut keys:


f Press simple f help you to forward email message to next

Shift+I Use to mark email message as read

Shift+u Use to mark email message as unread

r Reply to the sender of mail

a Reply to the all email recipients

Ctrl+c Use to save current email as draft

Z Press z key to undo any previous action

? Display the keyboard shortcut keys help

c Press c button to compose an new email message

/ Press / button to move your cursor in search box

u Press u key to refresh your email account to view latest email

! key to mark an email message as spam

p Press p key to move cursor to precious message

. Press . key to display more options

Esc Escape cursor from any current field.

No comments: