Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Electric and Hybrid cars

It seems like electric cars will be popular again since the unstoppable increase of gasoline. The car companies will be making more electric and hybrid cars and possibly be releasing them next year. Just like the BMW, they plan to create an all-electric, lithium-ion two-seater for the European and American market. That sounds interesting. It will be an imitation of the popular car in Europe "Smart". And the Toyota car company will be releasing more hybrid "Prius" in the market next year. Actually, I really like "Prius" considering it is a fuel economy car. But it is expensive, I can't afford to buy one. Oh, well, who knows, someday I could own one. I just have to deal with what I have now, the Toyota Corolla. Me and my husband love Toyota cars. Well, for those who want to buy a new car, I'd suggest a hybrid or electric car. But electric car is much better, no headaches for the oil change, gas and the best factor is less maintenance.

No comments: